Retain Limited is a well-established, award-winning three-in-one professional contractor. We offer exceptional services that integrate industrial and commercial roofing (Retain Roofing), scaffolding design and installation (Retain Access), and roof and ground-mounted solar PV design and installation as well as battery storage (Retain Energy).
We provide our clients with the opportunity to harness the benefits of using one contractor on multiple projects for industrial or commercial buildings. This approach creates a more structured, systematic process for effective project operations and outcomes and improved client-contractor relationships.
There are many other advantages of using one contractor for a construction project; some of these include the following:
- Cost savings: having one contractor responsible for all aspects of a project can lead to cost savings, as the contractor can better coordinate and optimise the use of resources.
- Simplified project management: with one contractor, there is only one point of contact for the project, making communication and decision-making more streamlined and efficient.
- Increased accountability: with a single contractor, there is increased accountability for the quality and timeliness of the work being performed.
- Improved coordination: one contractor can better coordinate the work of any subcontractors and suppliers, reducing the risk of conflict and delays.
- Site safety: one established set of standards and expectations for all health and safety requirements throughout the project.
- Reduced liability: by having one contractor responsible for the entire project, the risk of liability is reduced, as the contractor can better control and monitor any work performed by a subcontractor.
- Better quality control: a single contractor can maintain better control over the quality of the work, leading to a superior finish.
- Increased certainty: with one contractor, the scope of work, timeline, and budget are easier to predict and control. This leads to increased confidence for all stakeholders involved in the project.
To discover more about our professional three-one-in services and the benefits of using a one-contractor approach for your project, please don’t hesitate to contact our team at 0800 027 2244 or fill out our contact form below, and we’ll be in touch to discuss your requirements.
Knowledge based on experience.